Whew, let me tell you about my weekend. Mommy and Daddy plum tuckered me out! Saturday we all went to a BBQ competition with Joe, Pat, and Laura. Daddy keeps bragging how he is going to enter it next year and win! I don't know much about BBQ, but I trust what Daddy says. : ) We hung outside in the heat and I say BOOOOOO for heat. Then, we went to Mr. Drew's house and hung out in the pool...in the heat. Sunday Mommy and Daddy took me to BuyBuy Baby and Babies R Us to look at strollers. I was trying to be a trooper, but at 101 degrees outside, I really just wanted to be at home. I guess them parent folks are looking after my best interest. So, then the fun began! Daddy took Mommy to this craft place for the second half of her Mother's Day gift. Mommy picked out some candle holders and put my feet prints on one and my hand prints on the other. Mommy painted them herself, but I fell asleep, cuz ya know they plum tuckered me out!!! We came home and I fussed, and fussed, and fussed! Once I ate, had a bath, and a bottle I was good...ya know cuz that's how us babies roll. My grandma is coming to see me next weekend and I am way excited. I've only talked to her, so it'll be good to put a face to the voice. PS - Let's stay out of the heat, wadda say? : ) Okay, me shut up now, you look at pictures of me!

"Please...no...more...BBQ...must...sleep...soon...oh oh...too...late...zzzzzz"

"Daddy calls this a power nap, whatever it's pure heaven!"

"Look at my float it's a little crabby,
Me in the pool ain't at all shabby,
I'm just over at Drew's in the pool,
Please don't mind the baby drool,
All I can say about this heat,
Is can't we just go home and eat?
I don't why I'm doing baby rhymes
cuz ain't nobody gonna give me a dime!
I think it's time for me to stop you see,
and just get on to more pictures of me!"

"Man where is that poolside waitress with my bottle!"




1 comments:
Cute pictures! Brooks has the same frog but in green, however it's better for Emma because it's so big! :)
Post a Comment