Man I'm telling you these parent folks are slow and lazy. I had to tell one of daddy's friends to drop a hint that it has been a LONG time since we had an update on me! So here goes...well I'm good. I turned eight months old the other day. I think mommy is already planning a thing called my first birthday...not sure what that is, but she is WAY excited! My grandma came and visited and we had a really fun time. Daddy will post some pictures of the visit. Since my last update I've been to these places called the zoo, Talladega, the vet (glad I wasn't getting shots!), and the Galleria. I have just started trying a sippie cup and love watching race cars go round and round. (I really just like all the pretty colors, but don't tell daddy that!) I have two bottom teeth and love pulling on the dogs hair, well pretty much pulling on anything I can get my hands on! A few weeks back I wasn't sleeping through the night. Four nights in a row crying and fussing. Daddy finally got smart and told mommy to call the doctor...and guess what!! I had a double ear infection. Gosh, I wish I could talk. So, here are a lot of pictures to get you caught up! I also spent my first Daddy's Day with daddy, which was way cool!
"Me at Talladega! Goooo Junior!"
"Me and all my toys!"
"Just me acting goofy!"
"Wheeeee..."
"Grandma says this is her favorite picture"
"Really? If it's that good, you eat it!"
"I snapped this picture of Mommy before she puts on make-up in the morning!" : )
"Me and those parent folks saying goodbye to Grandma."
"Daddy and I checking out mommy...I mean the animals."
"The zoo is hot, hot, hot, and hot. Makes me sleepy too!"
"Yeah for feet!"




3 comments:
Those are cute!! Love the last picture.
She is adorable!!
B I am SO GLAD that you got your Daddy to get off his lazy ....ss and do this latest one. You have grown so much that I can't believe it. I have to hand it to your Daddy and Mommy that they make beautiful and interesting pictures of you that really reflect how much you have grown. Thank Mommy and Daddy for me for doing this as I was really missing you and wanted to know the latest of what you are up to. Can't wait to see you walking in your walker. Love you B and tell Mommy and Daddy that I love them too.
Post a Comment