CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crawling

Ok, as many of you know, Braegan has not made any effort to really move. She has been content just sitting and playing. :-) Well, last night her blocks got away from her and she took off crawling after them. Luckily Mark and I were both sitting there and we just looked at each other (thinking well here we go). As a Mommy who worries about things like not crawling when all the books say crawling should start, I was very pleased that she is now making the move! She is also pulling up on the couch and in her crib. I guess it finally hit her- Hey! I can do these things now!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right there is no stopping her now! Keep that camera and video camera handy you are fixing to enter into a new exciting adventure. I am so proud of both of you. You are awesome parents and B is VERY fortunate.

Post a Comment