Baby Braegan here...man it's been a while! How's everyone doing? So, what's been happenin since Christmas? I had to take a break after that whole hittin' my nose on the present episode. The New Year started off pretty well. Mommy and Daddy still take really good care of me. I'm not walkin' yet, but why walk when I can crawl and have Mommy and Daddy pick me up and carry me! I eat just about everything, but my favorites are pasta, bananas, oatmeal, peanut butter and jelly, and as you'll see in the pictures I really dig Diet Mountain Dew. No news to report really. Daddy spent half the day in the E.R. earlier this week with chest pains. Luckily it was a strained muscle. I really love my lambie and without it, I just don't sleep well. My favorite time of the day is bathtime with Daddy. Man I love the Magic Bubble Octopus...that thing totally rocks, although we are out of bubble mix. It snowed and iced quite a bit here earlier this month. Mommy made Daddy took some pictures of Mommy and me. I really don't like cold weather, maybe ONE day my parents will get it! Okay, well about all I know right now. I go for a check up later this month, so more to come about me. My auntie Michelle and cousin Marissa came to visit and I had such a good time with them. I love them both SO much!
"Okay all ready to hit the snow...oh wait gotta pee...nevermind, diapers...aw man diapers rock!"
"Really Dad? This is what they call a NON-PHOTO opp!"
"Oooh look snow! Yeah whatever, time for some hot chocolate Mommy."
"Officially off the bottle and on the can!"
"Um, just me being a goofball!"
"Oh shoot busted!"




1 comments:
Thanks B for getting Daddy and Mommy on the ball and posting pics and updating us on how you are doing. I love the pics and boy have you gotten to be a big girl.Sorry to hear that Daddy had to go to the ER and so glad it wasn't too serious. Tell Mommy and Daddy to keep us posted on how you are growing.
Post a Comment