CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good News!

The baby is growing normally and all the vital organs are normal. He/she was moving around so much today, at one point it looked like he/she was trying to suck his/her thumb and couldn't find the mouth! Too cute. The ultrasound technician said that even if we had wanted to know what we were having she wouldn't have been able to tell because of the baby's position. So even the doctor doesn't know what we are having!!! The baby is breech right now, but Dr. Benton said that the baby has plenty of time to turn and we would talk more about it closer to my due date.
I had a wonderful day at the spa and my massage was unbelievable! A big thanks to everyone who contributed for that wonderful gift- I even get to go back next week for a hair cut!

Overall it was a wonderful day, but Mark and I did find some disturbing termites in our living room. Gidget has been going behind the couch lately but we thought it was just to play but she was trying to show us the dust on the floor! Yuck! So, we now have to get that fixed.

We also were able to finally buy the baby furniture we wanted which makes us very happy!!!

3 comments:

morgan823 said...

Yay! I know your glad you finally got to get the furniture you wanted! Can't wait to see pictures of Baby B!

Beachbumaw said...

So glad to hear everything is going good!! Other than the termites of course!!!

Amber said...

I'm so glad that everything is good and I'm glad you had a great day at the spa.

Post a Comment