I really need to get better at this post thing! I read other people's blogs but I always feel like I don't know what to say. Well needless to say I have been extremely busy the last two weeks. I moved to a new position at work and it is a little overwhelming! I am learning fast, but all the technology terms are hard to keep track of and what they mean. I am making it though and I think I will enjoy it as soon as I get the hang of it.
The baby and I are growing daily. Every time I look down I feel like I look bigger. I will try to start posting some pictures of my growing belly. I haven't posted pictures on here yet, but I will give it a try. I am feeling pretty good. I have sciatica in my back that acts up when I sit for long periods of time-like marathon meetings at work, but other than that it is OK. This past week my feet started swelling, but I hope when I go to the doctor on Tuesday she can tell what I can do to reduce that. I think I have felt the baby move a few times, but nothing is consistent yet.
Doctor's appt. is on Tuesday at 8:30- we have the ultrasound where they will check to make sure everything is developing normally. Please pray that it goes perfectly. We will not be finding out the sex of the baby- it is still a surprise! I am amazed at the reactions I have received when I tell people that- some people even get angry. After my appt. I am going to have my spa package that was given to me for my 30th birthday- massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure. I can't wait! I will update Tuesday! I will get better.
Park City Utah
4 years ago




2 comments:
I was surprised as well at reactions to the news we weren't finding out the gender of our baby either... it was funny to me how it bugged others more than my husband and I!
I know you are looking forward to your appt, I can't wait to hear the update! You are going to love seeing that little one tomorrow!!
Post a Comment