CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Long time no write

Ok, first things first- a friend of mine Trina is having a giveaway on her blog http://fabulouslyfrugalicious.blogspot.com for two free keyfobs from SewMuchDetail. Please visit her blog and sign up!

Next, I was tagged by Morgan http://benandmorgan.blogspot.com to tell 6 unimportant things that make me happy in life.

1) Sweet puppy kisses from Molly and Gidget

2) Diet Mt. Dew

3) Good books

4) That look my husband gives me that I know he loves me ( I guess that one is important!)

5) Sitting in my recliner after a long day

6) Cookie Dough!

Now to the post- I went to the doctor today and it was very uneventful. We heard the heartbeat and the baby was moving all over the place! Dr. Benton was having to chase him/her. Very active baby! For the first time this pregnancy, when asked to pee in a cup I couldn't! I tried twice- talk about embarrassing! As much as I have to pee I couldn't believe that I couldn't go on demand. I have been having pain in my back and Dr. Benton thinks it may be scatica. It is very painful when I sit for long periods. I also got a release from the doctor to use my spa package and I am very excited about that! My next ultrasound is on my next visit and that is where they will check for normal development. It is amazing hearing and seeing this little one grow inside of me- I can't wait to meet him or her!!!!!

2 comments:

Trina said...

Thanks so much Amy! It's great to see you are having a baby! How exciting :)

If you would, leave me one more comment for your post entry. It makes it easier for me when choosing a winner :) Thanks and good luck!!!!!

Mika said...

I was cracking up reading about your panic-attack pooch! That's sad but hilarious. I'm so glad everything is going well for you too. I do hope that this glucose thing was just a reminder of how important what I eat is for fuel for me and Luke. Keep me posted on you too. I will ck in often!
Mika

Post a Comment