CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shopping

We have been shopping for baby stuff off and on for the past month or so. It is so overwhelming at all the choices you have for everything. Furniture has proven to be more difficult than I thought. I think we have found one at jcp.com that we love! It is the Monterey collection, but we have not completely decided. One huge drawback is there is nowhere to actually look at any of the company's products before purchasing, although the furniture has received good reviews. We are working on our closets because we have to condense two closets down to one in order to give the baby a closet!

This weekend we started on the landscaping out front which is going to be a job to do exactly what we want, but we finally have something done! I will post pictures when the first half is done. I am not very good at this blog thing yet, hopefully I will get better!

2 comments:

Beachbumaw said...

At least you are starting early!!! I waited until the last minute for EVERYTHING!! Can't wait to see what you choose!

morgan823 said...

I tagged you today on my blog, make sure you check it out and do your post!

Post a Comment