Today was my second doctor's appointment to check on my pumpkin's progress. Mark went with me and he has called himself the voice of reason throughout this pregnancy. I am glad that voice was with me today. A little scary scenario happened in the doctor's office today. The doctor tried to hear the baby's heartbeat with the Doppler and was unable to find the heartbeat. She said that this happens fifty percent of the time, but it was very scary for me nonetheless. Mark kept telling me that the doctor says this is normal and not to worry. So the doctor ordered an ultrasound to see the baby's progress and to hear the heartbeat. At this point in the pregnancy we normally wouldn't have gotten an ultrasound. Everything was completely normal with a heartbeat of 171 bpm. I got pictures and my pumpkin looks like a baby now! I am very relieved and excited that everything is going great! Even my blood pressure was good today. I am very thankful for my husband who kept me from completely losing it today. I will try to update more often!
0 comments:
Post a Comment