CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tired!

So it has been a while since I have posted. Not a whole lot going on, but I thought I would give an update. Last week I since some rough days with nausea and on Wednesday I had to leave work early because I just couldn't shake it. Since then things have been better! Mark and I went to Montgomery this weekend to attend a Kentucky Derby party at Bill and Nette's house. Mark played lots of horseshoes and I relaxed and enjoyed visiting with friends. I did play a game called corn hole, which is the game where you throw bean bags into holes on wooden boards on either end of a length of the yard. It was a good time for all! Gidget had a rough weekend with my mom because of the storms. For those of you who don't know, Gidget has panic attacks during storms and we have to medicate her! I hope the storms don't continue much longer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment