I came home from the gym last night and Mark said you need to go into the bedroom to see something. I thought maybe something was broke or one of the dogs had torn something up! No, he had gone shopping for me and the new baby. There was a bag with a cute card. In the bag he had bought two frames for my ultrasound pictures-one for home, one for work. He had also bought two little stuffed animals that will go in the nursery. He is always so thoughtful and puts so much love in everything he does. I don't know how I got so lucky!
3 comments:
Amy-CONGRATULATIONS!!! I saw your blog on Morgan's and I'm so excited as I read through your past posts! I'm so happy for you and Mark! I hope you're feeling good and can't wait to keep up with you both through this blog. Congrats again! :)
That is so sweet! I give Mark props, big time!! That was so very thoughtful!
Hey Amy -- I saw your blog on Shannon's and Morgan's and I wanted to say Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
Tiffany
Post a Comment