So, Mark says that I don't talk enough about him and the dogs. Well, here is a recap from the weekend. Mark and I went car shopping again and we drove our top 5 cars in a row to try and eliminate our least favorite. We have narrowed the list to three- Nissan Murano, Suzuki XL-7, and Ford Edge. We both really like the Nissan Murano, so I think if we can find one that fits our budget that we will go with that one. On Sunday, Mark drove my car so that we could buy a new lawnmower(ours was stolen from the repair shop) and some other outside items like mole killer! My car had been making a funny noise on and off and I had been telling Mark about it- well, when he drove my car it made it with him. He knew it was something serious so we took my car immediately to the shop. I had a bad caliper which totally screwed up my brakes. So, it is still at the shop being repaired. Isn't there something about Murphy's Law that when it rains it pours? Also, we gave Gidget her new medicine last night because it was storming. It was quite humorous. Her previous medicine, Valium, would not calm her down, so the doctor gave us an additional medicine to give her. It definitely worked- she was loopy! I hope I can get a video next time we give it to her. I go to the doctor at 9:00. I will post later with an update from the visit!
0 comments:
Post a Comment