CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

God's Plan

You know life throws you a curve ball every once in a while that you are not exactly prepared for! I have been looking for an administrative job since January 2008. I have been patient and have been on a few interviews. Finding out I was pregnant, I wasn't sure if I wanted to change systems right now due to the downturn in the economy and too much change at one time. So, I was very excited when my boss called me into her office and offered me an administrative twelve-month position as Testing/Technology Coordinator! This means I will change from a 9 month employee with a summer supplement to a twelve month employee!!! This a very good change for me because it allows me to earn vacation days, 12 sick days a year, and it is a nice pay raise! The pay raise will cover day care so we will never really see it, but it is definitely a blessing to know that we will have the money to cover it. By the way, it is ridiculous that you have to get on waiting lists at daycares when you are six weeks pregnant. I am totally overwhelmed by the process, but I have to get on the ball if I want Baby B in a good one!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Amy-

That is awesome!! Congrats!! I hope you are feeling well and can't wait for the next update.

Post a Comment