CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Test Day

On April 1, 2009, I woke up in the morning feeling different. Since I have been keeping a close watch on all of my body signs for pregnancy I was shocked when my temperature spiked to 98.4 (it is usually around 97.6). I knew that there was a chance I could be pregnant, so I took a test! Lo and behold, it was positive! It was 3:45 in the morning because the dogs had woke me up and since you have to do the test first thing in the morning I took it then. Mark was asleep in the recliner in the living room because Gidget had a panic attack and I was supposedly snoring (I don't snore!). I told him and he was like Yeah!- now can I go back to sleep? He wanted me to get a blood test to be sure. My blood test came back positive as well (62 hcg). I will have another blood test today to make sure the hcg levels are increasing like they are supposed to! I am so excited and cannot believe that relaxing really does work! I got pregnant the week of Spring Break when I did absolutely nothing except what I wanted to do! It was a great week and I am so thankful that my prayers have been answered. Let's hope for a wonderful first trimester. I so believe that once you let things go and know that God is in control (not me) that good things will happen. Praise the Lord for this little one!

0 comments:

Post a Comment