My new goal for myself is to post to my blog at least twice a week. It might be from me and it might be from my husband Mark!
Last weekend Mark and our friend Loyd put together our crib and it is beautiful! The rest of the furniture and mattress are not here yet so right now it is just a crib, but I am glad it is there. Here is a picture:
Also I wanted to go ahead and post my picture for this week.
22 1/2 weeks
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I did! I went to my friend Lindy's baby shower and it was a lot of fun. She received many wonderful gifts! I also got to see some friends of mine that we haven't seen in a while and it was really great visiting with them!




4 comments:
I love your crib, Amy!! It is so pretty! And the picture of you is great!! Thank you so much for coming yesterday! Hope you have a great day!
See was that so hard? Maybe after me and Amber giving you a hard time you'll post more! We know you have SOMETHING to say, we all do! :) I love the crib by the way and you look cute in that dress.
The crib is beautiful and you look so darn cute!!
Love the crib! It was good to see you on Saturday.
Post a Comment