I went to the doctor this week and everything is progressing normally. I am measuring right on time, blood pressure was great, and the heartbeat was loud and strong. Drinking the glucose for my test was not as bad as I thought it would be. It made the baby very active and I was kicked for an hour. I passed the test because I wasn't called back in for a three hour test and for that I am very thankful!
FOR ALL WOMEN...Don't tell your man about how much a baby cost, what measurement your friends are dialated at, how much they weigh, or what pattern they've picked out for the baby. We know and we don't care. All we are concerned about is making you happy and giving you what you want. Please take this under consideration. (Mark wrote this!)
I will post my picture and pictures from the weekend on Sunday!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




3 comments:
That is hysterical! I laughed out loud! Mark that's just part of it!!! :)
Amy, Glad everything is GREAT!! Can't wait to meet Baby B!!! Mark (and all men) if your wife wants to tell you about these things, ESPECIALLY if she is pregnant...JUST SMILE AND NOD!!!!
LOL!!! Mark, it gets better. HA! I'm so glad everything is going great with Baby B!
Post a Comment