I went to my friend Morgan's house last night to work on sewing with her and another friend Shannon. Shannon does all kinds of embroidery and applique so she came to teach us the tricks of the trade. Morgan was able to make all kinds of wonderful things last night- a shirt for Emma, a onesie for Brooks, and a hat for Brooks. I ended up with a onesie with some green thread in it! I wonder why I always get discouraged and quit sewing. My machine has a problem and I have to take it in to get it fixed. It is a fairly new machine so this really frustrates me! I want to be able to make things for Baby B so I am going to stick with it and presevere through this problem, but my patience with the machine has got to improve. I did learn quite a few tips so that will help when my machine is fixed. The time we have to learn from Shannon is short because she is due in about 3 weeks. I am so glad she moved back to Birmingham though, because Morgan and I needed some help! Me more than Morgan! Hopefully I will be back in business soon. Hope you all have a great day!
3 comments:
Don't get discouraged! Call today about your machine and see what they can do and then if you need to use mine you can. I asked Shannon to come again, so hopefully she can make it! :)I know if I can do it, you can do it!
It will get easier -- hang in there! Shan is a great teacher. I learned so anyone can!!!
Don't get discouraged! I need you and Morgan to teach me once you learn how :)
Post a Comment