I definitely know that I have a very active child! This week I felt the baby kick really hard and when I looked at my belly you could visibly see it bouncing. I know for those of you that I had children that is not a big deal, but for me it was extremely cool! I love knowing that this wonderful miracle is growing and changing inside of me. Ok, enough of the sappy. This coming weekend Mark and I are going to our Preparing for Parenthood class at St. Vincent's. I am looking forward to it, but I am not looking forward to being there all day! I got my new diaper bag yesterday that I ordered for half price and I love it. Here is a picture:

I hope you all have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Love the bag!!! So glad everything is going well and yes, it is a big deal to feel the baby kick!!! One piece of advice about the class....turn your head during the video...YUCK!!!
What a cute bag!! Good to see you guys tonight! You look great! :)
Post a Comment