CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Light Activity?

Well this weekend was a little different than I expected it to be. I went to the doctor on Friday and she was not happy with my blood pressure readings that I had been taking throughout the day on Thursday. She decided it was time to put me on "light activity". This is basically the step before bedrest so I could continue to work. I am praying that this works to regulate my blood pressure although my job is very stressful so I am going to have to work hard at keeping it down. Yesterday was not a great indicator of me being able to do just that. I am asking for prayers and help from everyone. The health of my baby and myself have to be number one right now and sometimes it is hard to separate from the rest of the daily stressors. Going into pregnancy I knew that blood pressure issues could be a concern, but now that reality is here it is a little harder to deal with than I thought. Please pray that I can get it under control with light activity and can avoid bedrest. Bedrest would mean no work and I would have to use my days I want to spend with my little one at home alone. It doesn't sound like any fun, but I know that things will work out the way they are supposed to. I go to the doctor weekly from here on out. Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday, even though I woke up thinking it was Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy-

Thinking about you and praying for you! Hang in there...not too much longer!

Amber said...

I am praying for you and that sweet baby. Try to take it easy, I know it's easier said than done but everything will work out.

Post a Comment