Well, I went to the doctor on Wednesday after going in for monitoring on Tuesday again for my blood pressure. My blood pressure reading at the doctor was 152/104. Dr. Benton asked what we thought needed to happen to help make it stop going so high. She said her suggestion was full day bedrest. I suggested half day work days because at least that way I can save some days! I am on half days on a week to week basis. I now go see Dr. Benton every week and we will make decisions each week. So, I get off work at noon and have to lay on my left side for the remainder of the evening doing very little. If any of you know me you will know that this is not the easiest thing in the world but I will do whatever it takes to have a healthy baby at the end! She also said that she expects us to have a baby by Thanksgiving. Now my due date is December 8th so that is not extremely early but still it was a lot to take in during one visit. Thank goodness Mark was with me.
Speaking of Mark, he had carpel tunnel surgery yesterday because both doctors recommended that we do it before the baby arrived. Mark has been taking pain meds every four hours for since yesterday at noon. He seems to be doing pretty well just some severe pain every now and then. The doctor said it was one of the worst cases he had ever seen so I am glad that we went ahead with the surgery. So this weekend we will be watching a lot of college football on TV and laying around! Hope you all have a great weekend. I wish I was able to go to Homestead Hollow- fall up there is one of my favorite times to go. My mom is going though and she is on the look out for anything I might like! WAR EAGLE!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




3 comments:
Take care of yourself and that sweet miracle from God... I hope Mark recovers soon...
Take care of yourself. I pray that everything continues to go smoothly and that your blood pressure stays down. I hope Mark gets better as well, he'll need those hands when that precious baby comes!
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!
Post a Comment