CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Update

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and Dr. Benton wanted to do an ultrasound because she said it seemed like the baby was in an odd position. The baby was still head down, but the rest of the body was just laying funny! The estimate of the baby's weight is 5 pounds 14 ounces. The pregnancy books all say the baby should weigh close to 5 pounds so we are bigger than average! Everything is looking good. I am swelling again in my hands and feet which is to be expected. My blood pressure readings are not high, but seem to be creeping up a little higher. I am trying to really take it easy to get them to stay down. I asked Dr. Benton how much the baby would weigh if I went full term- 40 weeks and she said around 8 pounds, but she added that I was not going to make it to 40 weeks. So I don't know when but in less than 6 weeks we will meet Baby Banaszek which is very exciting and completely overwhelming. Mark and I finished the nursery this weekend. Here are some pictures:






My new glider and ottoman!





Finally, here I am at 34 weeks! I feel ginormous!


Hope you all have a wonderful Halloween weekend! Be safe!

7 comments:

morgan823 said...

The nursery is precious!! You did a great job! You don't look ginormous either if that makes you feel any better! :)

Mycalee said...

You look gorgeous!! You do not look ginormous!! The room turned out soo darn cute! I can't
wait to meet Baby B!!!! Please please take it easy and let me know if you need anything! Love ya!

The Carpenters said...

You look great and the nursery is precious!! I cannot believe you are already 34 weeks! That is so greaT!! I cannot wait to meet Baby B!

Melissa said...

I love the room and you look great!

Amber said...

You look great!!! I love the nursery too! Can't wait to meet Baby B!

H2's Mommy said...

The room looks great...all that is missing is sweet Baby B! I know you're so ready and I'm excited to meet B! Great job on the room!

Anonymous said...

The nursery looks great! So do you! Not too much longer...

Post a Comment