This week has been busy to say the least. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything looked good. My BP's were good and the baby sounded great. I was allowed to stay on half day work days.
On Thursday, I received great work news! The grant that I wrote made it to the second round and interviews are this Thursday. After that we will know if the school system will receive the grant. $160,000 could go a long way!
On to Friday, I take my blood pressure at least four times a day normally every 3 hours. Mark keeps an eye on things and makes sure that it is not too high for too long. He didn't like the way the BP's were running so he asked that I call the doctor. I did not want to and was very mad for a while. I knew what the doctor would say! So, after I talked to the nurse she said that they wanted me to come to Labor and Delivery to be monitored. Again, baby looked great! Now, mommy on the other hand had +1 protein in my urine- which means the blood pressure had some effect on my kidneys, but I also have a bladder infection which can cause problems as well. So, this weekend I am on 95% bedrest. Yuck! Thank goodness there are good football games on. I will go to work on Tuesday and back to see Dr. Benton that afternoon. I saw a different doctor at the hospital. Please pray for me and baby as we make our way through this journey. I know at the end when I am holding my precious little one it will all be worth it.
P.S. It was probably a good thing I called the doctor, but don't tell my husband!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




2 comments:
Where are some belly shots missy? :)
I hope you start feeling better. You better take it easy Missy!!! Good luck at the doctor tomorrow.
Post a Comment