CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good News!

Baby B looked great today! The ultrasound showed that the baby weighed about 4 pounds 10 ounces right now which is more than I thought. Mommy lost 3 pounds today and my swelling is down. Blood pressures are still up when I am up and about, but doctor said they are controlled right now. I am still on half day work days and I am supposed to take it easy and rest as much as possible.





Here is my picture for 32 weeks!



I have my baby shower at work tomorrow afternoon. I will post pictures from it tomorrow! Hope you all have a great day!


5 comments:

Katie said...

That is good news!!! You look great! How is Mark recovering from his surgery?

H2's Mommy said...

Glad that your doing good! Hope you get lots of great stuff at your work shower. I'll see you Sunday at your tea!!

The Carpenters said...

That is great news! I am glad that you are doing better!!!!!

morgan823 said...

I'm glad you finally posted a picture! It's about time! :)

Amber said...

Glad to hear you and baby B are doing good!

Post a Comment