CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Baby Tea and Update

Last week was busy for me! I had two wonderful teas thrown in my honor- one at work and one given by friends. They were both so much fun and I am so blessed to have such wonderful co-workers, family, and friends. Here are some pictures:
My wonderful hostesses, minus 2, Nancy and MaryAnne
Notice the wreath above the fireplace- I made it- thanks for all the tips Morgan!



Friends for a lifetime


My wonderful cake, food, and beautiful diaper cake



Me by the food table




I am trying to figure out how the blanket works!





My work shower







Love the little socks!


My doctor's update was great this week. My blood pressure readings have been good and Dr. Benton was very pleased. I go back next Tuesday and the following Tuesday we will have another ultrasound to check for growth. The baby is doing great and is super active. All of his/her movements are much more dramatic now and I feel everything! Not much longer- 33 weeks down.


3 comments:

morgan823 said...

Glad you finally updated! :) I knew you had plenty to share this week so I've been waiting for an update. Looks like your work shower was nice too. Can't wait to meet Baby B and find out if it's a boy or a girl.

Amber said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your teas this week, you got a ton of great stuff!!

danapate said...

yay God.... thanks for the continued blessing of a healthy pregnancy. So glad you are doing wll Amy. Your baby tea was great and you got a lot of really nice things. It was great seeing you, we'll keep praying...
Love ya~!

Post a Comment