CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not Much Longer

Yesterday was a very eventful day. I had my doctor's appointment which proved to be a very uncomfortable experience. Dr. Benton checked my progress for the first time and I have dialated 1/2 cm. Not much, but at least it is something! I also had my Group B Strep test. Mark and I asked her how long she was thinking I would go and she said 39 weeks would be the longest and that was the goal. So, that would be December 1st. At least now I know that in about 4 weeks we will have a baby. I am extremely uncomfortable right now because I feel like I have a watermelon sitting on my pelvis!!!

Another very exciting thing happened yesterday, my best friend Morgan had her baby! Ethan Brooks McKnight arrived around 1:30 and he is absolutely precious! I was able to spend some time with the new family after my doctor's appt. and I can't believe Brooks is here. It makes me scared and excited knowing that I am next! I will post my 35 week picture tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable, but just think, not much longer. You're next...then me!!!! YEA!!!

Post a Comment