CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Home





Braegan came home today and we couldn't be more excited! I think I was more excited today than the day she was born. Here are a couple of pictures of the happy parents coming home.

6 comments:

danapate said...

wonderful..praise God. I am so happy for you...now the fun begins..yaya! Call me if you need any advice that I might be able to help with. she is so beautiful amy.

Lindy said...

I am so glad that she is home!! She is beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Mycalee said...

That is such a wonderful blessing!!! Thank Your Lord!!! We love y'all and are so happy for you both!!!

morgan823 said...

I'm so excited for yall and like Dana said, now the fun really begins! :) You know you can call me day or night if you need ANYTHING! I love you.

Anonymous said...

I too am so tickled to see her home with you guys!
Thank you also for keeping us posted!
Love you guys!!!!!!

Amber said...

I am so excited for y'all!!! Amy you look great!

Post a Comment