CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Update


We got new test results on Braegan this morning and it's all good news! The goal for the jaundice level was below 12. She was at 16.6 when she was admitted, it dropped to 14.8 last night and was 12.4 this morning! They say those are HUGE drops. Her sodium is still high, but dropping everyday. She was weighed last night and clocked in at 6 lbs/13 ounces. So, she gained 3 ounces yesterday. The nurse actually thinks she might leave the NICU tomorrow and we could spend Monday night with her in a family room before taking her home Tuesday. Keep hoping and praying for continued success. I've posted another random picture for everyone. And yes Amy is being discharged today, but we will be leaving without Braegan, which I can only imagine will be painfully difficult even though she is doing well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again so glad to see Braegan is improving.
I know y'all want be able to rest until all of you are at home. Please try to take comfort in knowing that they are taking great care of her in the hospital.
I continue to keep you in my prayers and thoughts!
Love Pat & Joe

Amber said...

I am so glad that Braegan is doing much better, I will continure to pray for her and for Amy. I'm sure last night was hard for her. Let us know when you get a new update.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to be patient but I can't wait anymore.
How is Daddy, Mommy and Baby this morning?

Trina said...

She's precious!

Post a Comment