Hey everyone! Braegan here. So, mommy and daddy took me for my two month check-up today and these things called shots. First, they weighed me and I clocked in at 11 pounds, 13 ounces. Daddy keeps calling me a chunky monkey, but I'm just big boned. Then they checked my length and the lady wearing the scrubs said I was 22 3/4 inches long. Mommy and daddy seemed really happy about this and daddy said he hates being right all the time about guessing my weight. I can tell mommy doesn't like it when he does this. Where was I, oh yeah then the doctor with the bow tie came in (I really like him) and said everything was awesome. Well, duh! Then we waited and I got hungry, tired, hungry, tired, ya know the drill. Then this REALLY mean lady came in and stuck me 4 times! I cried at first, wimpered through the next three, and then stopped. Mommy and daddy kept saying what a big girl I was and how I did such a good job. Those guys are so silly. I took the rest of my bottle, and now me thinkin' it's time for a nap. I hope everyone is doing well and I want to give a shout out to all my baby peeps out there! Holler and keep it real! Braegan.
Park City Utah
4 years ago




3 comments:
Glad the checkup went well. She's caught up with Brooks and passed him so thats great. Cute picture.
Glad the checkup went well! Love the pic! She is so cute!
I love the chunky monkey! Glad to hear that she's making amazing progress, and things are going well. Miss you three and can't wait to visit again.
Post a Comment