So, here is an easy question on the eve of the big game that will send those "dumb" Longhorns back home/possible blizzard that will send Alabama and "Big Al" back to the stone age/and well, a Thursday with "Timothy Mouse".
Mr. Stork - "Here is a baby with eyes of blue, straight from heaven, right to you. Or - straight from heaven up above, here is a baby for you to love."
I am way to easy on ya folks...anyway on to the pictures.
Braegan's letters spelling her name, and the hanging of said letters that almost ended in divorce!

See above comment...

Ya know, sometimes pictures speak louder than words...
4 comments:
What a precious sleeping baby face. I love her.
Oh, and I think your quote is from Dumbo.
-ashley
very cute letters did someone crafty make them???
I agree with Ashley, it's Dumbo!
Cute letters! I love the comment about it almost ending in divorce. That's happened a time or too here, lol!
Love the letters! She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment