Happy Mommy's Day to all the mommies out there. Here are some pictures of my Mommy and me. I hate to say I haven't given Mommy a very happy day. I woke up really sick and fussy this morning with Daddy...cuz Daddy got up with me and we let Mommy sleep. We gave Mommy her necklace you see in the pictures. I wanted Mommy to have something to remind her of me ALL the time! So, I had a temperature again and haven't been eating or sleeping well. Mommy and Daddy took me to the doctor this morning. My temp was 100.4 and the doctor said I have a right ear infection, an upper respiratory infection and a touch of walking pneumonia. I really don't know what that means, but I feel like baby death warmed over, so it CAN'T be good. Mommy will stay with me in the morning on Monday and Daddy in the afternoon (Daddy has court with one of his clients). I hope one of them plays Mario Brothers while they are home. I really like the sights and sounds of that game! Okay, y'all have a good day, I'm gonna go get better. Kisses Braegan.

3 comments:
I hope she gets better soon! Good job on the necklace.
How stinkin cute is that picture...Her face is saying..."what the crap...I feel like crap Mommy" I am sorry sweet love was sick for Mommy Day but if you are anything like me...everyday is "Mommy Day" round here.
Love the necklace. Hope she gets to feeling better.
Post a Comment