CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

New Pics!

Hey everyone! Well Mommy and Daddy say I will turn six months on Tuesday of next week. I'd thought I would grace you with some almost six months pictures of me...do I get presents for a half birthday!?!?

"Just me chillin' in my bumbo."

"Whoa bright light dad!"

"Daddy says this is his new favorite picture of me. I say I can make any picture cute as a button!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics and thank you for update B. I knew you sick last weekend be you sure were a trooper. I keep you, mommy and daddy in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

morgan823 said...

Cute pictures!!

Ashley said...

Now this is one cute baby! Can't believe she's already 6 months old!

Post a Comment