I turned nine months this week and I am happy as a clam, although I wonder if clams are really happy.
I will update more on Friday when I go for my nine month check-up. Until then I've asked Daddy to put some pictures up of me.
"A lot of people have asked who PatR is, so since she is one of my favorite people, here is a picture of her and I."
"Pre-pool nap"
"Me getting ready for a day at the pool!"
"Daddy and I at the pool!"
"Post-pool time in the swing!"




3 comments:
Cute pictures! We had a great time today, glad yall came!
Very cute pics! She is getting so big!
Hi B. I just love the pics! Thank Daddy for me for posting the one where you and I are together. It touched my heart and I had a happy cry! Ask Daddy to post how your nine month doctor visit went.
I love you B and tell Mommy & Daddy I love them too.
Post a Comment