Man my parents are SOOO lazy. I finally had to kick daddy in the hiney and have him post some more pictures and update me now that I am a really old nine months.
My stats from my nine month checkup...I weighed in at 19 pounds and 8 ounces, am 28 and a half inches. That puts me in 75% for both. My head was 18 and a half inches which is the 95%. Daddy says that means I have a big brain and really smart.
So what do I like...well I am glad you asked!
- I like diced food like carrots and apples.
- I like having poopy blowouts almost everyday! Like changing clothes several times a day. (Ya know if they would dress me in the clothes I want, we wouldn't have this problem.)
- I love my new steering wheel toy that daddy bought me. See pictures below.
- I am not crawling or walking yet, but I do have great insight. Instead of crawling towards a toy, I pulled the blanket with the toy on it to me.
- I can say daddy, hi, and we think we heard dog today. Still no mommy. : (
- I love the doggies, but not so much the other way around.
- I love it when I see mommy or daddy! I smile and laugh.
- I am cutting at least four teeth, maybe six right now.
- I am sleeping from about 8:00 pm at night till 7 am in the morning.
- I can stand up on my own, with a little assistance from the couch (see below) or my parents fingers.
- I wear size 12 months clothes and size 3 diapers.
- I can't wait for the Broncos to open their season tomorrow.
Okay on to the pictures...

"Hey look at me, not sure if I should dance or stand!"

"Hey everyone!"

"Me and my toys."

"My scary face...argh!"

"Me with an upper respiratory infection. Can't you tell?"

"Oh no a lion!"




0 comments:
Post a Comment