"We now have enough hair for a ponytail! Check out the shiner under my right eye! I'm okay, but you should see the other kids!"
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Too cute B. Put a baby dog bone in the topknot ponytail and we can call you Pebbles. :)
With regards to the shiner B, you need to ask your Dad to do a little photo shop touch up to the pic so I can see the full effect of your shiner. I love a good rumble. :)
1 comments:
Too cute B. Put a baby dog bone in the topknot ponytail and we can call you Pebbles. :)
With regards to the shiner B, you need to ask your Dad to do a little photo shop touch up to the pic so I can see the full effect of your shiner. I love a good rumble. :)
Post a Comment