So, Kelly at Kelly's Korner is having Show Us Your Life-Desserts and since desserts are my favorite thing I thought I would share my two very favorite! First is my easy, easy, chocolate trifle.
Chocolate Trifle
Box of Brownies-make a little chewy
Jello Instant Chocolate Pudding- Only use 2-2 1/4 cups milk
16 oz of cool whip
In a trifle bowl, place a layer of brownies, layer of pudding, topped by layer of cool whip and then repeat. Easy peasy!
Banana Pudding
Vanilla Instant Pudding- Only use 2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups of milk
Eagle Brand milk- 1 can
8 oz of cool whip
Mix these ingredients together in a bowl. This will make the pudding part.
Bananas
Vanilla wafers
In a large container, place a layer of vanilla wafers, followed by a layer of bananas, topped by the pudding mixture, and repeat!
Have a wonderful Friday!!!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




1 comments:
Amy thanks for sharing the recipes. I have made them and really enjoyed them.
Post a Comment