CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

About Me!

Hey everyone!

This is me talking about me. Sorry it's been so long since I posted something. You know these baby fingers, I haven't quite got it all down pat yet. Plus I really keep mommy and daddy busy by smiling and fussing. I've got them so whooped, it's not even funny. So, I hear that I'm going back to that doctor place again on Friday. Mommy and daddy like to guess my weight, so I figured let's get everyone else in on the action. I put some pictures of myself on the blog so other people can take a guess. Just remember the camera puts on 2 pounds, 6 ounces...I hate cameras by the way! Daddy says his guess his 14 pounds, 2 ounces (and no he has not cheated...that's what mommy would say). I've been going to this place called daycare. I like it okay I guess. They play Kid Rock and Prince, so we'll call that a wash. Daddy swears he will bring some Scorpions for me. I dig the Scorps...that's what daddy and I call them. I love seeing mommy and daddy when they pick me up. I get a really BIG smile on my face and I know that makes them happy. Anyways on to the pics!

"C'mon y'all know Molly has to get in at least one of my pictures!"

"I love sleeping on my playmat"

"I'm such a ham!"

"Look at me, all big girl and stuff!"

5 comments:

morgan823 said...

Cute pictures, about time yall posted some new ones!

Amber said...

She's so stinkin cute!

H2's Mommy said...

I love it when they fall asleep playing on the mat! My guess is 15.2. These babies are growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

She is getting big! I guess 14.6.

Lindy said...

She is so cute Amy! I can't believe how big she is already! Goes by way too fast!

Post a Comment