Hey...sniff...everyone...Braegan...here...
So, mommy and daddy took me to that doctor place again this morning. I weighed 14 pounds, 7 ounces and was 25 inches long. The doctor said that places me in the 75th percentile, but I really don't know what that means. I was in really good health, with the exception of this stuff called thrush. I don't know what that means either, but I knew my mouth tasted funny. So, then I thought all was good...I let mommy know I was hungry and daddy was making me a bottle when...
This REALLY MEAN lady came in and stuck me four times. Oh I cried and cried and cried! Daddy told me to be a big girl, but if I could talk I'd tell daddy where to stick it! I know mommy and daddy felt bad cuz I had these things called crocodile tears rolling down my face.
Mommy fed me finally and I went right to sleep. I said, "I am through with this day!"
No picture to post, because you don't even wanna see my mad face today!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




1 comments:
Hope your feeling better now. I love looking at your pictures. You are growing so fast!
Can't wait to see a big smile with a tooth showing!
Keep the pictures and blog coming & thank you!
Post a Comment