CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rolling over!

I just wanted to make a quick post to tell everyone that Braegan rolled over last night! She was so funny- she would roll the top half of her body over, but then couldn't figure out how to get her legs over. I got a few pictures I will post later. Finally she did it and the look on her face was too cute! Then she did it again! She loves playing with the toys on her playmat so she really wanted to get to them. Hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

morgan823 said...

Yay for her! See we were just talking about this at the gym yesterday. She knew and wanted you to know she could do it! :)

H2's Mommy said...

Way to go Braegan!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Unknown said...

Has she cut a tooth yet?

Post a Comment