CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mommy again!

So, Mommy here. Yesterday was a special day for me because it was my birthday, but it is also the anniversary of when I found out I was pregnant with Braegan. Actually we found out on April 1, but you get the picture. I was so excited and overwhelmed when the test came back positive. At that moment, I had no idea what to expect or what it would truly be like to be a mommy. Being pregnant for me what definitely not what I expected, but the outcome was something that you just cannot be prepared for. Braegan is the most wonderful thing to ever happen in my life. The way it feels to be a mommy cannot be described by anyone. I love every minute of it. Watching her grow and change is amazing. We are now eating cereal from a spoon- some nights she is more interested than others. She is holding her head up really well, rolling over, and she is very alert in all that goes on around her. I truly am blessed and so thankful for all the wonderful things that have happened over the past year. My wonderful husband has been right beside me through it all and I love watching him be Daddy! God is good! Happy Easter to everyone!

1 comments:

Amber said...

It is so amazing! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Post a Comment