CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Baptism

I have posted several sets of pictures of Braegan. I do apologize for taking so long to get new pictures up. Amy and I have had a LOT going on as many of you know, but hopefully things are working out. Braegan will start a new daycare on May 3rd, and I for one am very happy that happened. Anyways, please look at all of the pictures, since I was trying to get caught up.

"Me and my outfit."

"My first profile shot!"

"Me and my way cool godparents! From left to right (see how smart I am already) Morgan, Mommy, Me, Daddy, Wendy, and Harold."

"Me, Mommy, Daddy, and Father Aaron. I like Father Aaron until he poured that cold water on me, but I forgave him. Mommy and daddy say that's what you are supposed to do in church."

3 comments:

morgan823 said...

All the pictures are cute! She looked so pretty in her dress Sunday.

danapate said...

great picturs. thanks for sharing. and the dress looked gorgeous. good find.

Mycalee said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Congrats on the Baptism!

Post a Comment