Hey Pat...B here...no I don't have any teethies yet, but mommy and daddy are pretty sure I'm cutting one. They call me sloberpus and slobermonster, so I guess that means somethin'. I FINALLY got daddy to post some new pictures of me...so be ready!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey B. Thank you so much for staying on your Mommy and Daddys' back to get more pics posted and also an update on you. I JUST LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited on Saturday when I checked your blog and saw that it had been updated.
Thank you for replying on your blog to me about your teethies. You made me feel VERY SPECIAL!!!!!
You take care of your Mommy and Daddy because they are GREAT parents and people and I know they love you VERY MUCH! Sure hope you will enjoy your new daycare on Monday and I will continue to keep you in my prayers that you get well very soon! Love you B and Mark & Amy! Pat R.
1 comments:
Hey B. Thank you so much for staying on your Mommy and Daddys' back to get more pics posted and also an update on you.
I JUST LOVE THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited on Saturday when I checked your blog and saw that it had been updated.
Thank you for replying on your blog to me about your teethies. You made me feel VERY SPECIAL!!!!!
You take care of your Mommy and Daddy because they are GREAT parents and people and I know they love you VERY MUCH!
Sure hope you will enjoy your new daycare on Monday and I will continue to keep you in my prayers that you get well very soon!
Love you B and Mark & Amy!
Pat R.
Post a Comment