CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

New Pictures and Trivia

Hey everyone!
Here are some pictures of Braegan. She sure was acting like she wanted to crawl tonight. I tried to get better pictures, but this was the best I could do.
Here is your trivia question for the day.
Man - "Our baby is going to be French Canadian."
Woman - "And a little bit of...Spanish?"
Man - "Yeah I'm not very good with accents."
"Must...get...butterfly...""Oh nevermind. I think I'll just take a nap instead.""Okay I think I am closer. Let's see, if I put this hand in front of the other..."
"Daddy time for a Kodak moment! Good job daddy...back...to...work...""Okay maybe I will just work on pushing up and being photogenic. I mean who can do this with Molly licking my head?"

4 comments:

morgan823 said...

Cute pictures! Love Molly in the background!

Katie said...

ooooh! I know this one...Knocked up :)
She is getting SO big!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! I love the doggies in the background too!

Mycalee said...

She's getting so big and adorable!

Post a Comment