CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pictures

So, the Amberson's must watch a LOT of movies! : ) Good job on getting the answer correctly. I'm going to give you a doozy here in a minute.

We got Braegan's newborn pictures in the mail today. The pictures that follow are just a few that are on the CD. I think there are 76 and I don't think anyone wants to scroll through that many! : )

Ok, trivia first...ready...it's really hard!

Rabbit: Whatcha gonna call 'im?
Mother: Well, I think I'll call him "?"
Rabbit: "?"... Yep, I guess that'll do all right. "Aaaah mom and dad y'all are so sweet!"
"Hey everyone!""Must...not...vomit...on...mommy..."
"Hey I'm up here! My feet are clean by the way!"

6 comments:

Katie said...

What else do you do when you have a baby and no life besides watch movies??? LOL
I know this one (So not hard! Its a classic) but I'll let others have a turn :)

GREAT pictures! Too bad she looks nothing like her daddy! not! She's a little mini-me

The Carpenters said...

The pictures are so cute and good!!! She is precious!

morgan823 said...

Love the pictures. So glad yall got them finally.

Mycalee said...

The pictures are great!!!

Anonymous said...

I get so excited everytime I visit your site! She is growing so much!
Thanks for keeping this going! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Kelly said...

Adorable newborn pictures. I love this age!!

Post a Comment