So, Amy got mad at me for throwing a snowball at her while she was inside the house. I don't see what the big deal was...I mean I did miss the baby! Anyways, here are some pics.

"Ah, warm and cozy, just me and Mr. Frog."

"I mean...could I be any more comfy?"

"Who me? I am so not snoring right now!"

"What the...?!?! Cold...no frog...what's so funny daddy..."

"Oh it's one of those picture things. I didn't even have time to do my hair. Damn Kodak moments!"

"Much, much better. See I'll open my eyes when SNOW is not blowing in them!"

"Wait...where did everyone go?"

"Let us in! It's cold as a tasty frozen doggie ice cream treat...which would taste good right now."

"So I was thinking about not pooping or peeing in the house....OOOH look snow! I got it, I got it!"
1 comments:
Cute pix!!
Post a Comment