So Mommy has not made a post about the wonderful new addition so I thought I would give an update! Braegan and I are doing much better. Braegan is eating well and seems to be adjusting to her new home. Mommy is on new medicine and it seems to be working because I can see my feet again. We are still waiting on her umbilical cord stub to fall off but we gave her a sponge bath the other night. We took some pictures but I have to download them. I will post them later. Braegan is eating about every 3 hours so I am able to get sleep in 2 hour stretches. She has definitely changed my world and can't believe how wonderful it is to be a mommy! I am so thankful for her and for my wonderful husband without who I don't know how I would have made it through the last two weeks. I also am so incredibly thankful for my wonderful friends and family who have visited and call to check on me. I am still dealing with the emotions of the major life change but she is definitely worth all the pain! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Park City Utah
4 years ago




1 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful Amy!!! We are all so happy for you and your going to be a wonderful mother!!!
Post a Comment