CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Pics, Lingo and Trivia!

"Yeah I totally dig this Christmas thing!"
"Whoa I get Santa, presents, eggnog and fruitcake tomorrow! Really? Dude, totally sign me up for that mess!"
"Okay I'm only going to ask this once. Will someone please get the reindeer off my butt?!?!"
"Check it, I got reindeer on my feet. I am WAY cooler than you!"
"Hey mommy!"
"Sorry not seeing the resemblance!"
"Now this guy, totally seeing the macdaddy features!"
Okay so Braegan is in a lamb outfit, even though it's hard to see. So...

Mom - "Which one the blue or the lamb?"
Baby - "Well neither, they both look pretty lame."
Mom - "The lamb!"
Baby - "Not lamb! Lame!"

Can anyone name the movie that dialogue is from?

3 comments:

Katie said...

Ooooh! I know this one!!! Look Who's Talking!!

morgan823 said...

Cute pictures!

Mycalee said...

Very cute pics!

Post a Comment