CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Pictures

Are we done yet? And thanks to Grandma for the VERY cute dress!Finally...finished! Ah I think I'll sleep right here.
Gidget says, "You looking at me?" Yeah this is how we roll at our house.
I really do like this swing, I'm just fussy cuz daddy had to put me down.

Here are some new pictures of Braegan. I know it's been a whole week without photos. I hope nobody had to go through detox because of our lack of proper parenting! Braegan weighed in at 8 pounds, 1 ounce this week. Mom, Braegan, and yes even Dad are doing awesome!

4 comments:

Mycalee said...

Love the new pics!!! She is gorgeous!

H2's Mommy said...

The new pics are so good...the second one is so Christmas card worthy! I love it!

Amber said...

Too cute!!!!

morgan823 said...

She's so cute, I love the new pics and the one of Amy feeding her and the dogs in the middle of it all.

Post a Comment