Braegan (3weeks) and I had some wonderful friends come for a visit last week. Morgan who is featured in the previous post and Brooks (5 weeks), Shannon and Henley (11 weeks), and Lindy and Wyatt (13 weeks) came to see us! We had fun and it was so cool to see how different the babies were and how much they change in just a few weeks. They also made me put a bow on Braegan's head. Here are some pictures from the day. We meant to get a picture of all the babies and we didn't!
Henley and Braegan
Braegan




5 comments:
So sweet of them together! I hate that we didn't get one of them all! Braegan is such a little cutie! We enjoyed visiting with you both.
Great pics! Looks like y'all had fun. I love her headband! It's as big as she is :)
Those are great picutres!! Braegan is so cute!!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bow!!!
Cute pics! They do change so fast! I know you are enjoying your baby girl so much! She is adorable!
Post a Comment