CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Baby Update, Pic and More Trivia

Well congrats to the Amberson's who were the first to correctly identify the movie. Nice job!

So, in this corner from Birmingham, AL, weighing in at an even 10 pounds today...Braegan! Yes, we crossed into double digits this week. Solid. And for you daily bloggers...

"Maybe I won't get a bath if I pretend to be sleeping."

Ok for the movie question of the day...

Man 1: She did a doodle; your turn to change her.
Man2: I'll give you a thousand dollars if you'll do it.

3 comments:

The Abstons said...

She is growing so quickly..Hope you guys had a great Christmas....

Answer - Three Men & A Baby???

morgan823 said...

Mark your full of too much useless information. Don't worry Ben is too! :)

Mycalee said...

Is it Three Men and a Baby! She is gorgeous by the way.......

Post a Comment