I wanted to drop everyone a quick update, plus some new pictures. Braegan weighed in at 7lbs, 10 ounces, 20 3/4 inches long today. She gained 9 ounces in the last week! Yippee! Amy also had her follow-up and got a decent report, although Braegan's was better. : ) All is well in the home, including the dogs being better about the new "creature/toy" that has arrived. I think Molly has realized that she's staying and not going anywhere. Gidget is just waiting until she can play with her. As far as Dad, because you know no one ever asks about him...he's good too! ; )
Park City Utah
4 years ago




3 comments:
Love the new pics! She is too cute! Glad to hear everyone is doing well :)
LOL, Mark I'm glad you are doing good! Good to hear that Braegan is growing like she should and that Amy is getting better every week!
Love the new pics!!!
Post a Comment